9 Zaffre Street, EGLINTON WA$455,000
Listing type: For Sale
Property type: House
EGLINTON, AMBERTON ESTATE – GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN AMAZING TENANT IN PLACE UNTIL NOVEMBER 2022!
VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. PLEASE CONTACT SUE HEGGS ON 0412 160 438 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION.
The perfect coastal location with the perfect tenant with a lease in place until November 2022.
Low maintenance family home built in 2013 on a cottage size block.
Land size : 366sqm
Floor Area : 135sqm
A short stroll to the bus route on Marmion Av which will take you to the Butler Train Station within minutes.
4 min drive to Amberton Beach and the ever popular Amberton Beach Bar & Kitchen located right on the foreshore.
120m to the popular Amberton Beach Flying Fox and a short, easy 2 min drive or 14 min walk to Shorehaven Primary School – no major roads for the kids to cross if walking to school.
Become a part of a young, family orientated community surrounded by parks, private and public schools, shops and all amenities.
Live the coastal lifestyle all year round in this stunning lock and leave family home.
The home consists of :
– 3 double sized bedrooms
– Situated at the front of the home is the Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– Following through is an open lounge/media room complete with quality carpet
– Open plan kitchen/meals/family area with split air con unit
– 900mm stainless steel kitchen appliances with white Dishwasher
– Towards the back of the home you have the two minor bedrooms, both double in size with open, recessed robes
– Good size main bathroom with bath tub
– Study nook
– Undercover Patio
– Side access has low maintenance turf
– Paved court yard with easy care garden beds
– Light and bright throughout with neutral tones
For more details, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438
Sue Heggs Property Management
“we now have you covered in sales and rentals”