9 Passive Trail, LANDSDALE WA$480/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: RENTAL
LANDSDALE – Stunning Family Home opposite Park – Bonus Feature – 1.7kw SOLAR PANELS
LANDSDALE – $480 PW (Unfurnished) –
Bonus Feature : 1.7kw solar power system
Available from 28th Dec 2018
Start the new year in this beautifully presented, modern, spacious family home in one of Perth’s popular North/Eastern suburbs.
The home is built in a quiet cul-de-sac opposite Coverwood Park on a 551sqm block with over 140 sqm of living area.
Enjoy the two separate living areas and boasting four double sized bedrooms with glass enclosure study/lounge/activity area and low maintenance outdoor area.
What more could you ask for?
Also featuring covered patio, decking area and easy care gravel at the rear, reducing the cost of watering and ongoing garden maintenance.
Features include :
• Open-plan living/dining area plus separate family/media room, both with floating floors
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Breakfast, premium cabinetry and large corner pantry also to kitchen
• Master bedroom with floating floor, bright bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite
• Three good-sized additional bedrooms with built-in robes to two
• Separate home office/activity room/lounge with stylish floor-to-ceiling glass partition
and floating floor
• Renovated main bathroom with frameless glass shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Large paved and covered entertainer’s patio, plus deck in easy-care gravel finish
• Well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access and separate toilet
• Built-in linen cupboard plus large walk-in storeroom add convenience
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning; ceiling fans to three bedrooms including master
• 1.7kw solar power system with new inverter in 2017
• Bore reticulation
• Double lock-up garage with internal entry
• Two small garden sheds
• Extra off-street parking on large driveway
PLEASE NOTE….SPA PICTURED IN PHOTOS IS NOT INCLUDED!
The home is ideally set opposite Coverwood Park and walking distance to bus stops, Warradale Park and Landsdale Primary School. It’s also moments to Lake Gnangara, close to your choice of quality public and private schools, and a short drive to Alexander Heights Shopping Center.
To secure this home for the New Year, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438 to arrange a private viewing.
Sue Heggs Property Management