68 Tapping Way, QUINNS ROCKS WA$595/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
QUINNS ROCKS – 1990s Spacious Family Home Walking Distance to Quinns Beach – Parking for all the toys!
HOME OPEN THURSDAY 26TH MAY 2022 4:00PM TO 4:15PM – PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR NAME AND THE CODE 68TAPPING TO SUE AT 0412 160 38. THANK YOU.
Available from the 14th June 2022 on a min 12 month lease – available long term.
When location, space and parking for all the toys are essential – this 1990’s style home in old Quinns Rocks is a must to be seen!
Prime location – walking distance to the local QUINNS IGA and the Quinns Beach Foreshore.
A short 350m walk to Quinns Rocks Primary School and a 2 min drive to Peter Moyes Anglican Community School.
Built in 1993 on an elevated 824sqm block with ocean glimpses from this well loved family home.
Features Include –
– 4 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– Study or 5th bedroom
– Formal Lounge & Dining area to the front of the home
– Spacious Kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Stainless steel upright Cooker with gas cooktop and electric oven
– Stainless steel dishwasher
– Separate Meals/Dining Area
– Games / Activity Area
– Internal Laundry
– Outdoor Patio area which allows for additional parking (up to 4 vehicles)
– 2 Gas Bayonets in the Lounge and Family areas
– Large outdoor shed/outdoor games room (not powered)
– 2nd smaller storage shed
– Pet friendly
To arrange a private inspection, please contact Sue Heggs 0412 160 438