6 Wisteria Parade, EDGEWATER WA$720/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
EDGEWATER, AN ORIGINAL MASTER PIECE BUILT IN THE 1980’s ON A 710SQM CORNER BLOCK
GRAND OPENING – THURSDAY 18TH AUGUST 2022 – 4:00PM TO 4:20PM. TO REGISTER, PLEASE SMS YOUR NAME AND THE CODE 6WISTERIA TO SUE AT 0412 160 438. THANK YOU.
Available from the 19th August 2022 on a min 12/18 month lease.
An original master piece built in 1981 on a spacious 710sqm corner block / 243sqm of floor space.
This stunning, well maintained, two storey home offers 4 generous sized bedrooms and two bathrooms with plenty of room for the extended family with the additional granny flat (5th bedroom).
When location is a must, you will find everything you need in this stunning, leafy suburb of Edgewater.
Doctors surgery and Vet practice next door
* Accessibility to public transport on the corner and join the Mitchell freeway at Ocean Reef Road into Perth’s CBD in approx. 20minutes
* 6.3km / 8 Minute drive to the world-famous Mullaloo Beach
* Joondalup Health Campus is a short 8 min drive (5.2km)
* Edith Cowan University is a short 5 min drive (3.3km)
* Mater Dei College 2.3km, Edgewater Primary 1.8km and Prendiville Catholic College less than 10 min away
* Character filled entrance hallway
* A combination of jarrah skirting and door frames in original clean condition
* Large kitchen with gas cook tops, in-built oven, dishwasher, ample cabinetry and bench space and a beautiful outlook to the rear garden entertaining area
* Gas bayonet points for heating and split system air conditioners for cooling
* Downstairs family bathroom with shower, bathtub, vanity and toilet
* Large Master bedroom plus activity area located upstairs with walk in robe and mirrored built in robe with split system air conditioning, ensuite featuring shower cubicle, vanity, and toilet
* Spacious bedrooms two three and four all with built in robes
* Granny flat under the main roof 5th bedroom with its own access
* Huge outdoor entertaining area, perfect for gatherings and parties!
* Gas hot water system
* Solar panels
* Separate & functional laundry with external access
* 3 toilets
* Feature European style window treatments
* Colourbond fencing
* Two garden sheds
* Electric roller shutters, perfect for sun-blocking, safety and reducing road noise
* Large driveway, plus extra parking being on a corner block
To secure this property, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 169 438 to arrange a private inspection