50 Kilchurn Promenade, DARCH WA$600/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: RENTAL
DARCH – Traditional Family Home Avail in June 2018. 14 Solar Panels (2.8kw) Close to Schools & Shops
DARCH – $600 pw – Available Mid June 2018
(price includes gardening)
Say goodbye to Power Bills – Includes 14 x Solar Panels (2.8kw)
Get in early and register your interest today to secure this traditional family home.
FIRST TIME RENTAL.
The owners are now offering their well loved family home to rent for at least the next 5 years (possibly longer). Min lease term is 12 months.
2006 Character built home on a generous 601 sqm elevated block.
Boasting with features galore, this home has all the comforts a family could want in a home.
Features include :
– Double Lockup Garage with built in work shop
– Feature entry with bulk ceilings and downlights
– Double size Master Bedroom with timber floor boards, split air con unit and
– Palatial ensuite with spa and double basins
– Study / 4th Bedroom – Double size with timber floor boards
– 2nd Double sized Bedroom with it’s own split air con system,
ceiling fan and 45″ wall mounted T.V. BIR and also with floor
– 3rd Bedroom double in size with BIR and walk through
access to main bathroom
– Laundry with full length bench top and under bench cupboards
– Chef’s kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
– Double Fridge/Freezer recess
– Open plan meals/family area or turn this area into the pool
– Separate Games Room/Theater Room/Activity Room with
– Alfresco with built in Gas BBQ and separate bar area
– Water feature with fish pond
Additional features include :
– Secure front fenced area with stunning plants and trees for
quiet your own private garden where you can sit back and relax
and enjoy a coffee or drink
– Security Alarm System
– Evaporative Air Con throughout
– Additional Split Air Con Systems in the Main Bedroom,
Bedroom 3 and Family Area
– 3 x Wall mounted TV’s (Family Area, Bedroom 3 &
Theater Room) T.V. sizes 65″, 55″ and 45-50″
– Rain Water Tank
– Roller Shutters on all Windows and Doors
– Ceiling Fan to Bedroom 3
– Walk in Linen Cupboard
– Gas Bayonet to main Living Area
– Bulk Head Ceilings to Entry and Kitchen Areas
– Security Screen Doors
– Fish Pond / Lilly Pond
– Reticulated Gardens
– Pet friendly
– Gardening included in the rent
This home is jam packed with features lacking in most rentals on the market today.
Conveniently located to the SUPA IGA.
Choice of quality Eduction including Kingsway Christian College and the Ashdale Primary and Ashdale Secondary College.
Local dining at the very popular local Kingsway Bistro and close to all amenities including Kingsway Medical Centre and Kingsway Shopping Centre.
For your exclusive viewing, please contact Sue Heggs on
0412 160 438