5 Overdene Pass, BANKSIA GROVE WA$575/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: RENTAL
BANKSIA GROVE – HUGE 6 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH SWIMMING POOL – ONE FOR THE EXTENDED FAMILY
Available from 17th March 2020 on a min 12 month lease – available long term.
This stunning family home is ideal for the extended family looking for 6 bedrooms, a separate teenage retreat and like to entertain all year round with the extensive outdoor area and below ground pool for summer.
Also included is an enclosed home theatre and extra large open plan living area.
An inspection is a must and you will not be disappointed…
– Stunning street appeal with a fully enclosed frontyard with stylish easy care manicured
– Feature door entry to foyer area
– Extra large master bedroom with his and hers separate WIR
– Resort styled ensuite with corner bath, shower (with screen) and separate toilet
– Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 and 5 are all double in size with robes (nb no robe to bed 4)
– Stunning 2nd bathroom with bath and shower (with screen)
– Enclosed home theatre
– Separate multi purpose rooms which can be used as a games room, teenage retreat or 6th
bedroom. Currently used as a home office with adjoining tv room
– 1st class central kitchen with heaps of bench and cupboard space, stainless steel
appliances, rangehood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer recess (with plumbing)
– Extra large open plan meals and living areas
– Evaporative air conditioning t/out
– Stylish and modern fixtures and fittings throughout including feature doors, window
treatments and feature lighting Well appointed laundry
– A king-sized pitched patio area with stylish paving and easycare gardens all overlooking a
fully fenced below ground pool and water feature
– Double lockup garage with internal access to living area as well as recess area for extra
– Block size 612sqm
– Pet Friendly
To secure this rental for March 2020 all that is required is one weeks rent and a signed lease. Bond and 2nd weeks rent is due 2 days before the lease start date.
To arrange a private viewing, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438