5 Chesterfield Avenue, HOCKING WA$385/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: RENTAL
HOCKING – Low Maintenance Home opposite Chesterfield Park
Available to rent from the 30th June 2020 on a min 12 month lease.
Low maintenance home built in 2009 on easy care block of 288 sqm.
Situated opposite the picturesque Chesterfield Park.
Conveniently located walking distance to Hocking Primary School (only 400m), St Elizabeth’s Catholic Primary School (600m) and a short drive to Wanneroo Secondary College (1.29km).
Easy 180m stroll to your local Wyatt Grove Shopping Centre and close to all amenities including medical center.
This neat and tidy home would be suitable for a couple, retirees or young family not requiring a big back yard.
The home consists of :
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and split air con unit
– Two additional bedrooms with BIRs and ceiling fans
– Main Bathroom with bath
– Open kitchen/family/meals area
– Stainless steel dishwasher
– Split air con unit to family area
– Laundry with separate toilet
– Double lock up garage
– Fenced front court yard
– Undercover paved outdoor area
For further details and to arrange a private viewing, please contact
Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438