34 Bearing Parade, MULLALOO WA$690/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: RENTAL
MULLALOO – Summer is on it’s way and just in time for you to enjoy this tropical oasis with below ground Swimming Pool
HOME OPEN WEDNESDAY 3RD NOVEMBER 2021 4:30PM TO 4:40PM. PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR NAME AND THE CODE 34BEARING TO 0412 160 438. THANK YOU.
Available from the 25th November 2021 on a min 12 month lease – available long term.
Beautifully presented family home in one of Perth’s desirable coastal suburbs.
Only a short 4 min drive to Mullaloo Beach, close to private and public schools, shops and all amenities.
Features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, brick and tile family home with a functional floor plan that the entire family can enjoy.
Brand new carpets, window treatments, paint, LED lighting, fixtures and a general freshen up ready for it’s first tenancy.
Welcoming you inside is a front lounge room with heaps of room, preceding the charming kitchen dining area, there is a huge activity / lounge / games room flanked next to the recently renovated kitchen area. The modern kitchen offers of a stainless-steel oven, electric cooktops, heaps of cupboard and benchtop space along with gorgeous white timber cabinetry. The open plan activity room leads out to a paved entertaining area with side sheltered storage and overlooks a glistening fibreglass swimming pool. The garden beds and trees are mature and well looked after, hear the birds and fall in love with this tropical oasis!
Outdoors is a tropical oasis with plenty of trees, plants and a beautiful lawn area that overlooks the shimmering below-ground swimming pool. There is also plenty of paving around the pool, allowing you to laze about in the sun and relax underneath the palm trees. Hear the birds whistle all year long in this beautiful established garden.
Opposite Beldon shopping centre, a handy proximity to Mullaloo Heights Primary School, local shopping at Mullaloo Plaza and the new-and-improved Westfield Whitford City Shopping Centre complements being nestled just minutes away from the popular Mullaloo Beach Hotel overlooking Mullaloo Beach’s pristine surf and sand, the Mullaloo Surf Life Saving Club, seaside cafes and restaurants, lush parklands, Hillarys Marina, the future site of the proposed Ocean Reef Boat Harbour redevelopment, St Mark’s Anglican Community School, public transport, freeway convenience and everything in between. The location simply doesn’t get any better!
Features Include :
– Front entry is via the secure side gate
– Front lounge area
– Recently renovated kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
– Separate Dining/Meals area
– Separate games/activity area overlooking the sparkling pool
– Master Bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
– 3 additional minor bedrooms (no built in robes)
– Main bathroom with bath
– Separate toilet
– Fully renovated laundry with stone top and overhead cabinets
– Single semi-enclosed carport with large garden shed and side sheltered storage
– Security grills to windows and security front door
– Recently painted in neutral colours throughout
– Stylish easy-care modern flooring to living areas and brand new carpets to the bedrooms
– Beautiful tropical gardens
– Recently refurbished and painted roof
– 690sqm (approx.) block
– Built in 1978 approx.
– Recent LED lighting upgrades
– Modern neutral vertical blinds
– Beautiful below ground fibreglass pool – recently professionally retained
– Pet friendly
To arrange a private viewing, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438.