3 Inez Pass, KINROSS WA$750/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: RENTAL
KINROSS – STUNNING FAMILY HOME WITH BELOW GROUND POOL AND ALL YEAR ROUND OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING AREA
FIRST HOME OPEN – TUESDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 2021 AT 4:30PM TO 4:40PM. PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR NAME AND THE CODE 3INEZ TO 0412 160 438. THANK YOU.
Available from the 2nd November 2021 on a min 12/24 month lease.
This exceptional family home is located in a whisper quiet street and walking distance surrounding beautiful parklands including MacNaughton Park and Stonehaven Park.
The convenience of all amenities at your front door including Kinross Central Shopping Centre, Kinross Primary and Kinross College all a short 2-3 min drive.
For those who work in the city, Park and Ride with Currambine Train Station only 2 min away.
For entertainment within a 5 min drive you will arrive at Currambine Central offering a range of dining options, shopping and entertainment including Grand Cinemas Currambine.
If location, entertainment and easy access to all amenities is a must, then this is the home for you!
Key features include:
* Portico to entry hall
* Home office/study/5th bedroom
* Formal lounge and dining inc TV point
* Large master suite bedroom inc walk-in robe, ceiling fan, TV point and generous sized, renovated ensuite bathroom
* Spacious open plan kitchen, family, meals and games inc TV and gas points
* Kitchen inc double fridge recess, built in pantry, built in wall oven, microwave recess, s/s gas burner cooktop, island bench with dishwasher, double s/s sink, breakfast bar as well as loads of storage and
* 2nd bedroom (queen sized) inc built in robe
* Renovated 2nd bathroom inc shower, bath, toilet and single bowl vanity
* spacious laundry with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Double door built in linen cupboard
* 3rd and 4th bedrooms (queen sized) inc built in robes and ceiling fans
* Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioning with 11 outlets installed in October 2020
* Completely private backyard inc huge feature pitched patio over paved entertaining area overlooking a below ground swimming pool (with solar heating), and a fantastic garden and lawn area ideal for
children and pets to play
* Landscaped, paved and auto-reticulated front and rear yards inc easy care gardens
* Double lock-up garage with remote roller door, shoppers entry and secure double door entry to the rear of the property. Large driveway that comfortably parks additional vehicles
* Gas storage hot water system
* Built 2003
* Block size approx 601 sqm
To secure this home in time for Christmas, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438