21 Bentham Turn, BANKSIA GROVE WA$360/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: RENTAL
Banksia Grove – Family home opposite Bentham Park and walk to Joseph Banks Secondary School
New Listing – Banksia Grove – $360 per week.
Available from 15th January 2018
Lovely family home situated on corner block opposite the local Bentham Park.
Close to Banksia Grove Village Shopping Center and minutes away from the City of Joondalup.
Choice of schooling including Joseph Banks Secondary College, Banksia Grove Primary & St John Paul II Primary.
Next door to Tapping & Carramar, the growing suburbs of the North!
Join in the fun at the Pitstop Playground where all the locals come together for the kids get to release all their energy on the track!
This family home situated on a quiet street consists of :
– 3 bedrooms, 2 bath
– Large Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedroom 2 and 3 are double bed size
– Theater Room
– Laminate floors, tile to wet areas (inc laundry) and carpeted bedrooms
– Split Air-Con system in main living room
– Laundry off the kitchen with walk in linen
– Double lockup garage
– Opposite Bentham Park and walking distance to Joseph Banks Secondary
– Low maintenance gardens
– Vuze connected
To arrange a private viewing, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438