19 Wyatt Road, HOCKING WA$525/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: RENTAL
HOCKING – WHEN LOCATION IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! INCLUDES 3.5KW – 16 SOLAR POWER PANELS
HOME OPEN TUESDAY 15TH JUNE 2021 – 4:30PM TO 4:40PM – PLEASE REGISTER WITH YOUR NAME AND THE CODE 19WYATT TO 0412 160 438 – THANK YOU.
Available from 16th July 2021 on a min 12 month lease.
When location is an absolute must!
Only 270m to the Wyatt Grove Shopping Centre, 550m to Hocking Primary School, 350m to Chesterfield Park and a short 3min drive to Wanneroo Central.
Easy access to Bus Route 467 at your doorstep making public transport a breeze to the CBD and Joondalup.
This beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home has all the room and essential features for modern day living.
Features Include :
– Spacious master bedroom with ceiling fan and wall mounted T.V. bracket ready for easy
– Ensuite and walk in robe
– Generous sized open lounge with door to the entry passage separating the parents living
quarters to the rest of the home
– Massive open plan living area with kitchen, meals, family and additional games
room/activity room (great for the full size billiard table)
– Inbuilt entertainment unit in the family area
– Shoppers entry into the kitchen
– Double fridge/freezer recess and microwave recess
– Stainless steel wall mounted oven and gas cooktop
– Dishwasher recess
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are all a good size
– Bedroom 2 with BIR and additional shelving
– Bedroom 3 has a WIR with a ceiling fan
– Bedroom 4 with BIR and overhead shelving cabinets
– Main bathroom with bath and separate toilet
– Laundry with walk in linen recess
– Huge undercover back yard with separate raised decking area with fire pit
– Easy care reticulated garden bed
– Remote controlled garage door
Additional Features include :
– 3.5kw, 16 panel SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
– Security Alarm System
– Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning throughout
– Computer network system with CAT6 cabling, which is great for streaming endless movies
– West facing house for the northern sun which helps reduce power running costs
– Reticulated gardens
– Fenced front yard
– Security screen front door to allow cooling afternoon breeze in
– Water feature outside dining area
– Laminate flooring to all living areas
This home is just absolutely jam packed with features and nothing has been spared.
To arrange a private viewing, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438
Sue Heggs Property Management