19 Wisteria Parade, EDGEWATER WA$400/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: RENTAL
Edgewater – Character Style 1980’s Family Home on Large Block. Walk to Edgewater Train Station, Schools and Shops.
Edgewater – $400 pw – Available from 18th Jan 2018
Beautifully presented family home built in 1982 on a large
693 sqm block.
Character style home located close to shops & public transport.
Only 2.4km to Meter Dei College and minutes away from Joondalup City, ECU and Joondalup Health Campus.
Features Include :
– King size Master Bedroom with ensuite bathroom and
quadruple built in robes.
– Master bedroom has its own parents retreat / nursery.
– 2 additional minor Bedrooms
– Main bathroom with bath tub
– Formal lounge / Theatre Room with its own split R/C air con
– Separate open plan family and meals area boasting neutral tiles
in the dining and timber laminate in the family room with neutral
– A well appointed kitchen which comes complete with
dishwasher, gas cook top with Range Hood, double door fridge
recess and views to the garden!!
– Expansive patio area for all year round entertaining
– Generous sized back garden offering plenty of playing space on
the lawn for kids and pets
– Beautifully maintained gardens
– Well appointed laundry
– Garden shed
Enjoy the location and convenience this home offers with only a 5 minute walk to the Edgewater Train Station and around the corner to the Edgewater Shopping Centre.
Its all at your finger tips!
– Reticulated Gardens
– 2 x Split Air Cons
– Gas Bayonet
– Security Alarm & Doors
– Garden Shed
For further details and to arrange a private viewing, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438
Sue Heggs Property Management
Long Term lease available