1 Sellar Elbow, QUINNS ROCKS WA$450/week
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: RENTAL
QUINNS ROCKS – “Quinns Oasis” – Beautifully Presented Refurbished Home with Swimming Pool
Stunning “Quinns Oasis”
Available to rent from end of January 2020
Quinns Rocks – $450 pw (unfurnished)
A relaxing, beautifully presented home with below ground sparkling pool in the coastal suburb of Quinns Rocks, 14km north of Joondalup.
The house is perfect for immigrants moving to WA, professional couples, young families or retirees. Not suitable for large families.
Situated in an ideal position just 5 minutes walk to shops and restaurants, and only a 10 minute walk to the beach front.
Newly Re-furbished 4 minor Bedrooms x 2 bathroom House
Features include :
– Master bedroom with ensuite
– 1 Double sized bedroom with BIRs
– Bed 2 and 3 are single in size with BIRs
– Timber floorboards to all bedrooms
– Bathroom with beautifully tiled shower & bath
– Separate WC
– Separate Dining area
– Family Room with access to the rear yard
– Separate living area at the front of the home
– Stylish Kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty of overhead cabinets
– Electric oven, gas hob and microwave recess
– Tiling to kitchen and living areas
– Stunning outdoor alfresco entertaining area
– Sparkling below ground swimming pool
– Spacious rear garden with large grassed area
– Reverse cycle split air conditioning in main living area
– NBN Internet
– Parking is available on the driveway only – Single Garage (can only be used for storage
as a normal sized vehicle will not fit inside)
– Parking also available for caravan/boat/trailer (at side of the home)
– 3m x 3m Garden Shed
– Located on a Corner block
Shops and supermarket, 3 mins away
Cafes, restaurants, ice cream parlor and local pub/bar, 3 mins away or just a 12 min walk
Ocean Keys shopping center, contains many high street stores, specialty shops, food court and supermarkets, 8 mins away
Butler train station, 7 mins away, this train line accesses popular suburbs terminating at Perth City center leading to many other places of interest.
Places of Interest:
Quinns beach & beach cafe, 15 mins walk.
Mindarie Marina with restaurants, coffee shops, bars and boating 10 mins away.
Joondalup City Center is 15 mins away.
Yanchep National Park has caves to explore, beautiful gardens & bush, along with koala colonies and kangaroos, 20 mins North.
Yanchep golf course set in fantastic surrounds along side the National Park.
Perth City Center is 45 mins by train or 35 mins drive.
FURNITURE NOT INCLUDED
Family home available on a min 12 month lease (long term).
To arrange a private viewing, please contact Sue Heggs on 0412 160 438
Sue Heggs Property Management